How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Round Shade
- Durable Steel Ensures your Fixture will look Great for Years to Come
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22"
- Diameter: 20"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulbs Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Length of Wire Included: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Quoizel Links
Quoizel KY5103 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|