How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This stately look is influenced by Moorish, Spanish and Gothic styles. The intricate metal scrollwork is made of hand forged iron, and the handmade shades emit a soft radiance, appearing much like real candles.
- Fixture Height: 56 inches
- Fixture Diameter: 47.5 inches
- Includes 8 feet of chain and 12 feet of wire for easy installation at any hanging height.
- Item Weight: 83.00 LBS
- Steel Frame Construction
- Uses Eighteen 100 watt A19 Medium Base, Bulb Not Supplied
- Stunning Imperial Bronze Finish
- Shades measure: 4" x 6 1/2"
- Fixture includes 12 Feet of chord and 8 Feet of chain for easy installation at varying hanging height
- Ceiling Canopy Measures 9" in Diameter
Additional Quoizel Links
Our SKU: Quoizel LP5018
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quoizel LP5018IB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||18|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|