This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The cool, oval shaped shades make a unique statement in this piece. The opal etched glass is complemented by the lustrous finish, which adds to the contemporary feel of this sleek design.
- Opal etched glass shades
- Fresh contemporary style
- Durable steel frame ensures years of reliable performance
- Includes 4 Frosted Halogen Bulbs
- Reversible mounting allows installation as up or down lighting
- Rated for installation and use in damp locations
- Fully covered under Quoizel's limited lifetime warranty
- Height: 9"
- Width: 33.5"
- Extension: 5" (Also called depth or projection - the distance from the wall to the furthest protruding point of the fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: G9
- Compatible Bulb Types: Halogen
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
At Quoizel, we create more than lighting. We create timeless pieces designed with you in mind. We do this by avoiding trends and fads, by balancing form and function, and by making our choices thoughtfully. This kind of dedication, integrity and quality not only goes into the design of our products, but it’s in the way we do business as well. It’s why we’ve grown from a small company to become one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fine decorative lighting. Founded in 1930 in New York, we relocated to Charleston, SC in 1996 to a state-of-the-art 500,000 square-foot facility. Though we’ve grown in size, we’ve never lost sight of our small business heritage. In fact, we remain privately held, family-owned and operated. Many of our products embody our history of being artisans in glass and natural materials. We work with resources that will not only illuminate your living space but also enhance the beauty of your home.
Additional Quoizel Links
Our SKU: Quoizel QI8604
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quoizel QI8604HO*
- Quoizel QI8604C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued