How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Need some transitional style to brighten up your living space? Look no further than this enchanting one light stem hung pendant from the Rockwood collection. A classic trim ring supports a bold stem ending in a hard-edged contemporary glass diffuser that encircles a brilliant 100 watt bulb. Offering directional light, this fixture will brighten up your home with timeless style and bright light for years to come.
- Warm glow of incandescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 12
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Drum
- Product Weight: 7.5
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: White
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Drum
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 7
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Rockwood Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 3090
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 3090-86
- Quorum International 3090-65
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 3090 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.