- Bell Shaped Faux Alabaster Glass Shade Included with the Oiled Bronze / Faux Alabaster and Satin Nickel Finishes
- Bell Shaped Linen Glass Included with the Oiled Bronze Finish
- Bell Shaped Amber Scavo Glass Included with the Oiled Bronze / Amber Scavo and Old World Finishes
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 8"
- Width: 36"
- Extension: 7.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Quorum International Links
This Quorum International item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quorum International 5094-5-686
- Quorum International 5094-5-386
Oiled Bronze / Amber Scavo
- Quorum International 5094-5-186
Oiled Bronze / Faux Alabaster
- Quorum International 5094-5-395
- Quorum International 5094-5-165
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5094-5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quorum International products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.