- Bell Shaped Faux Alabaster Glass Shade Included with the Oiled Bronze / Faux Alabaster and Satin Nickel Finishes
- Bell Shaped Linen Glass Included with the Oiled Bronze Finish
- Bell Shaped Amber Scavo Glass Included with the Oiled Bronze / Amber Scavo and Old World Finishes
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 8"
- Width: 48"
- Extension: 7.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 5094-6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 5094-6-686
- Quorum International 5094-6-386
Oiled Bronze / Amber Scavo
- Quorum International 5094-6-186
Oiled Bronze / Faux Alabaster
- Quorum International 5094-6-395
- Quorum International 5094-6-165
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 5094-6 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.