How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Stunning and timeless, this opulent nine light chandelier from the Florence collection is the perfect addition to your home. Featuring a gorgeous Persian White finish and a brilliant 540 watts of light, this chandelier will offer timeless luxury and class to your home for years and years.
- 84" (8') Chain included
- Antiqued surface finish
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulbs: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 84"
- Chandelier Type: Candle Style
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 30" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 360
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 27" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Florence Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 6037-6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 6037-6-70
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 6037-6-70 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.