How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
The "dressed chandelier" made its appearance after 1740. The English in particular favored heavily-draped fixtures with multiple swags of crystal buttons, for it was the skillful pastime of stylish ladies to redress the swags and pendants in different arrangements. When new prism shapes were introduced, chandeliers were often redressed in the latest fashionable taste.
- Reflective and refractive parts
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulbs: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chandelier Type: Candle Style
- Characteristics: Crystal
- Crystal Type: Pressed Glass
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 17" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Number of Tiers: 1
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Bohemian Katerina Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 630-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 630-4-514
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 630-4-514 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Crystal Type||Pressed Glass|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.