The "dressed chandelier" made its appearance after 1740. The English in particular favored heavily-draped fixtures with multiple swags of crystal buttons, for it was the skillful pastime of stylish ladies to redress the swags and pendants in different arrangements. When new prism shapes were introduced, chandeliers were often redressed in the latest fashionable taste.
- Reflective and refractive parts
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulbs: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chandelier Type: Candle Style
- Characteristics: Crystal
- Crystal Type: Pressed Glass
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 17" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Number of Tiers: 1
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Quorum International Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Quorum International Products
- Quorum International Bohemian Katerina Collection
This Quorum International item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quorum International 630-4-514
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 630-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quorum International products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.