Three Light Island / Billiard Fixture from the Alameda Collection
Crafted in the tradition of Old-World European design, the Alameda family recalls the romance of centuries-old architectural detailing. Scrolling, rope-wound arms add a touch of femininity to the rustic creation, and soft, ethereal light radiates from the waxy pillar candle-style light source. The oiled bronze ironwork contrasts with the ivory hue of the pillar candles to create rich depth and a warm sensory experience.
- Three light down lighting island / billiard fixture
- Requires (3) 100W medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- Featuring Amber Scavo glass
- Includes 8 ft. Chain
- Includes 10 ft. Lead Wire
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Chandelier Type: Linear
- Height: 26"
- Length: 46"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 13"
About Quorum International:
Search for inspiration. Browse at your leisure. We are Quorum International - manufacturer of designer-coordinated lighting families and decorative, energy-saving ceiling fans. It's time to reestablish, rebuild, and rejuvenate. For over 20 years, Quorum International has provided fans and lighting fixtures of the highest quality.
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Alameda Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 6586-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 6586-3-86
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 6586-3-86 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.