How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
A handsome pendant that melds traditional shapes with contemporary design elements for a very attractive result.
- Height is adjustable with assorted rods
- Includes (2) 8", (2) 12", and (3) 16" rods
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 16.5
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 12.5
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Cream
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Dome
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 10
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
Quorum International 800-10 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|