How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Creates a subtly undulating light pattern with water glass
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 12.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Rating: Damp Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Quorum International Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Quorum International Products
- Shop All Quorum International Hudson Collection Products
Our SKU: Quorum International 8375
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Quorum International 8375-9
- Quorum International 8375-86
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quorum International 8375 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Water Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|