- Elegant lighting in a compact design
- Like its namesake, our Chelsea family embodies several periods of design: in it you see the simplicity of roman oil lamps to exuberant baroque decoration, botanical motifs and Victorian regency elegance
- cast arms are finished in oxidized copper, the scavo glass bowls are antique amber
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 17
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 8.5
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Cream
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Bell
- Shade Type: Frosted
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 9.75
Additional Quorum International Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Quorum International Products
- Quorum International Chelsea Collection
This Quorum International item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quorum International 3249-53*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Q3249 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quorum International products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.