- Includes 10' of wire for hanging
- Includes ceiling canopy
- Efficient illuminating power of compact fluorescent lighting
- Dry location indoor use compatible
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatibility: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed (Dry Location) - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 7.5
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 11
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Brown
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Teardrop
- Shade Type: Murano Glass
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 4
Additional Quorum International Links
This Quorum International item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Quorum International 890-95
- Quorum International 890-65
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Q890 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Quorum International products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Worth Home Products - Instant Pendant Light - Do It Yourself - Recessed Can ConverterFor your convenience Worth Home Products has provided this quick and simple tutorial on how to do it yourself at home. Learn how easy it is to change the look and feel of your home in under two minutes, all without using any tools or damaging your home!