- Water resistant and flame retardant jacket will not absorb water than can corrode copper conductors or cause dangerous electrical shocks
- This cord is designed to maintain flexibility and resist cracking in temperatures down to -40° F
- Power indicator light allows user to see when the power is on
- 3' in-line, 12/3 gauge cord with GFCI triple-tap adapter
- Converts one outlet into additional GFCI protected outlets
- Meets OSHA requirements for extension cords and adapters for use on jobsites
- UL / cUL tested to both U.S. and Canadian standards
Additional Raptor Tools Links
This Raptor Tools item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Raptor Tools RAP32001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RAP32001 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Raptor Tools products with over 400 warehouses across the country.