- Trim a path up to 10 inches wide using 0.065 inch diameter dual string cutting line
- Features a bump feed trimmer head - feeds out additional line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground, no need to stop working when more line is needed
- Easily replace the trimming line without any tools, get back to work faster and save yourself some time
- Electric start – the string trimmer starts up fast and easy every time, without you hurting your back
- Covered under a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty for residential use
- This trimmer has been deemed eco-friendly because of its low emissions
- Electric lawn and garden equipment release zero-emissions into your yard, reducing your carbon footprint and helping to improve your impact on the environment
- Grade: Entry-Level
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Starting System: Push Button
- Product Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Amperage: 3 Amps
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Year
Since 1958 when the first lawn mower rolled off the line, MTD has been designing easy-to-use outdoor power equipment and building a reputation for quality and dependability second to none. Today, a family of brands delivers award-winning solutions to residential and commercial customers around the world.
Additional Remington Links
This Remington item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Remington 41AC110G983*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 41AC110G983 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Remington products with over 400 warehouses across the country.