445 Series 8" Vanity Grooming Organizer for Vanity Height Cabinet
Being beautiful is no longer a beast with the new 445 Vanity Grooming Organizer. Designed for 12" base cabinets, this 19" deep organizer comes complete with adjustable shelves and two stainless steel bins for storing curling irons and hair dryers. The adjustable shelves feature non-skid vinyl liners and clear polycarbonate rails. This organizer features adjustable door mount brackets for up to 5 inches of flexibility for any door style. The unit glides on patented "tri-slides" that increase stability when pulled out.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
- Dimensions: 8" Width x 19" Depth x 20.25" Height
- Minimum Cabinet Opening: 8.125" Wide x 19.125" Deep x 20.375" High
- Contains: Assembled organizer, slides, adjustable shelves, door mount brackets
- 3 shelves and 3 bins
- 100 lb. weight rated full-extension slides
- Clear rails and non-skid vinyl shelf liners
- Made for vanity height cabinets
- Door mount brackets included for 5" flexibility
- For maximum customizability, cabinet door is customer provided
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 445-VCG20-8
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 445-VCG20-8 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.