This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
4WCTM Series 50 Quart Top Mount Wood Pull Out Waste Container
Designed to be the best, Rev-A-Shelf top mount wood classic waste containers feature heavy-duty full-extension ball bearing slides with a solid wood frame and built-in door mounting brackets. Made from solid maple wood, this pullout waste container is designed for absolute sturdiness with front side mounting and rear adjustable mounting brackets for variances in cabinet depth.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
- Dimensions: 12 - 13.5" Width x 23.25" Depth x 21.75" Height
- Minimum Cabinet Opening: 13.5" Wide x 23.25" Deep x 21.75" High
- Each Unit Contains: (1) polymer container, full-extension slides, built-in door mount brackets
- Rear mounting bracket is adjustable for various cabinet depths
- 50 qt. polymer waste container
- 150 lb. Weight Rated
- 1.5" Face frame
- Solid maple wood construction
- Comes fully assembled
- Lid sold separately
- For maximum customizability, cabinet door is customer provided
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 4WCTM-1550DM-1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4WCTM-1550DM-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.