4WCTM Series Double 27 Quart Top Mount Wood Pull Out Waste Container with 11 3/4" opening Width for 1.625 inch face frame.
Designed to be the best, Rev-A-Shelf top mount wood classic waste containers feature heavy-duty full-extension ball bearing slides with a solid wood frame and built-in door mounting brackets. Made from solid maple wood, this pullout waste container is designed for absolute sturdiness with front side mounting and rear adjustable mounting brackets for variances in cabinet depth.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" Width x 18" Height
- Minimum Cabinet Opening: 11 3/4" Wide x 23.25" Deep x 17.875" High
- Each Unit Contains: (2) polymer containers, full-extension slides, built-in door mount brackets
- Rear mounting bracket is adjustable for various cabinet depths
- Two 27 qt. polymer waste containers
- 150 lb. Weight Rated
- Special application, 162 at the end of part number is for 1.625" Face frame. For standard 1.5" face frame use the 4WCTM-15DM2
- Solid maple wood construction
- Comes fully assembled
- Lids are not available for the 27 Quart Waste Baskets
- For maximum customizability, cabinet door is customer provided
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Rev-A-Shelf Products
- Shop All Rev-A-Shelf 4WCTM Collection Products
Our SKU: Rev-A-Shelf 4WCTM-15DM2-162
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rev-A-Shelf 4WCTM-15DM2-162 Product Specifications
|Configuration||2 Bin Pull Out|
|Minimum Opening Width||11.75|
|Number of Bins||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.