This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Finally a solution to get that trash bin out from under your sink, out of the pantry, or away from the open kitchen floor, the 4WCTM side and rear mount slide waste container system for 1-3/4" face frame cabinets easily creates an easy to access waste specific space. With a top quality wood frame that allows the included polymer bins to simply be dropped into place, and adjustable rear mount and door brackets, this system can fit just about every ones needs.
- Waste Containers Constructed of Solid Maple Wood and Rest Atop Rear and Side Mounted Full Extension Ball Bearing Slides
- Sturdy Installation Achieved with 150 Pound Rated Slides and Adjustable Rear Mounting Bracket
- Includes (2) 35 Quart Polymer Trash Bin and Patented Adjustable Door Mounting Kit
- Designed for 1.75 Inch Face Frame Cabinets with a Minimum Height of 18 Inches and Minimum Depth of 22.5 Inches
- Dimensions (Inches): 14.5 (W) x 24.5 (D) x 17.875 (H)
- Minimum Opening Width (Inches): 14.5
- Minimum Opening Depth (Inches): 22.5
- Minimum Opening Height (Inches): 18
- Weight Capacity: 150 Pounds
- Bin Capacity (Quarts): 35
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 4WCTM-18DM2-175
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4WCTM-18DM2-175 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.