This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Door Mount Extension Recommended
5349 Series 35 Quart Pull Out Waste Container with Soft-Close Slides
It's all about the smooth sliding system with the 5349 Series. This pull out waste container features heavy-duty brushed aluminum soft-closing slides that provide exceptional support and stability and a full adjustable (10" high) door mount frame with built in storage area for bags.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
- Dimensions: 10.75" Width x 21.938" Depth x 19.25" Height
- Minimum Cabinet Opening: 10.875" Wide x 22.125" Deep x 19.625" High
- Each Unit Contains: (1) polymer container, heavy-duty full-extension slides, frame and mounting screws
- 35 qt. polymer waste container
- Full-extension brushed aluminum soft-closing slides
- Comes fully assembled
- 100 lb. Weight Rated
- Built-in storage area for bags
- Lids and door mount extenders sold separately
- For maximum customizability, cabinet door is customer provided
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 5349-15DM-117
- Rev-A-Shelf 5349-15DM-1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5349-15DM-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.