Pull Out Recycling Center with Three 25 Quart Containers and Canvas Bag
This recycling center is the ideal waste container for the environmentally conscious with four divided sections for plastic, glass, metal, and paper. It's available with Compagnucci Aluminum Slides and have a canvas bag for paper items. This Recycle Center features heavy-duty brushed aluminum soft-closing sides that provide exceptional support and stability and a fully adjustable door mount frame.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
- Dimensions: 19.938" Width x 21.938" Depth x 20.5" Height
- Minimum Cabinet Opening: 20.125" Wide x 22.125" Deep x 20.5" High
- Each Unit Contains: (3) polymer containers, heavy-duty full-extension slides, washable canvas bag, frame and mounting screws
- 3 - 25 qt. polymer containers and 1 - 18 qt. canvas bag
- Container Dimensions: 19" Tall x 9" Deep x 18.75" Wide
- Soft-close feature for smooth sliding
- 100 lb. Weight Rated
- Comes fully assembled
- Full-extension brushed aluminum slides
- Door mount extenders sold separately
- For maximum customizability, cabinet door is customer provided
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 5349-9WM-W*
- Rev-A-Shelf 5349-9WM-C*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5349-9WM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.