Bring your top wall cabinet shelves down to a reasonable level with this two tier pull-down shelving system. With sturdy side and bottom mount brackets holding the unit in place, and the aid of a gas assistance lifting and lowering mechanism for smooth and safe access to the wire basket shelves, this unit enables you to fully utilize all the space that already exists in your kitchen.
- Avoid Having to Reach for the Stepstool or Chair Every Time Something on the Top Shelf is Needed
- Two Tier Shelving System Brings Items Down 10 Inches and 14.75 Inches Forward
- Includes Both Side and Bottom Mounts with Preassembled Baskets for Ease and Versatility in Installation
- Shelving Unit Locks Securely in Down Position, and Is Assisted by Gas Mechanism During Transition
- Heavy Duty Construction Juxtaposed with Sleek Wire Design Combines in a Beautiful Contemporary Feel
- Mechanism is Designed fit in 34.5 Inch Wide Cabinets with a Minimum Depth of 10.5 Inches and Minimum Height of 18.375 Inches
- Dimensions: 34.5" (W) x 10.5" (D) x 18.375" (H)
- Minimum Opening Width: 33" (Face Frame), 34.375" (Panel)
- Minimum Opening Height: 18.5" (Face Frame), 18.625" (Panel)
- Minimum Opening Depth: 10.5" (Face Frame), 10.75" (Panel)
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf 5PD-36CRN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5PD-36CRN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.