Heavy-Duty Door Mounting Kit for RV Series Pullout Waste Containers
All RV Series Waste Containers and HPRV/HRV Hampers can be attached to the cabinet door for an easy one-step process with this Heavy-Duty Door Mount Kit. This system is considered the best in the industry with a six-way adjustable door-mounting bracket for easy installation and simple job site adjustments. The RV DM KIT includes a complete set of brackets, fasteners and spacers for installation on any door style eliminating the need for a sub door panel.
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
Bracket Dimensions: 8" Height x 1.5" Width x 2.125" Projection
Each Kit Contains: (2) Product Members, (1) set door brackets (1 left, 1 right), (4) 1/4" x 1/2" bolts, (2) washers, (4) #10 x 1/2" truss head screws, (4) nylock nuts
Included Spacer Kit Contains: (4) 1/4" x 1" bolts, (2) washers, (2) 3/8" spacers
Can be adapted to any door application without need for sub-door
Fits all RV Series waste containers, and all H-Series polymer and wire hampers
Fits 5CW2 Series cookware organizers
The RV-8PB, VL-9PB and VL-14PB require euro slide adapter kit
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT Reviews
Rated 5 out of
Happy with purchaseI purchased the Rev-A-Shelf RV-12PB RV Series 35 Quart Pull Out Waste Container with 3/4 Extension Slides and the door mount. This was very simple to install. I'm not a guy who works with his hands often but the step by step instructions made it very easy. The shelf and door mount are very strong and will uphold to all the daily wear and tear. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Date published: 2011-01-16
Rated 5 out of
solved my problem perfectlywe had a pull out trash can that came with the new kitchen 10 years ago, but it wasn't near sturdy enough for the use a kitchen waste can gets, the lighter weight guides and tracks gave out to people pushing down to compact the trash in the can. We have a very tight space, but this RV series unit unit that mounts the can sideways fit and we could even use our older can insert in it, despite what the description claims. It took a while to install the door mount aspect and make it look good, but I love it and now I am ordering another pair for a different house.
Date published: 2012-09-09
Rated 3 out of
Forget about using 2 sided tapeItem as described and also shipped free. The problem is the 2 sided tape they provide you with to create the template for the cabinet door attachment. Buy some strong velcro as the tape is too thin to hold the door, even on a temporary basis. Had I not had velcro in the house my handyman would not have been able to install the door mount kit. Once installed, however, it works just fine.
Date published: 2012-09-04
Rated 4 out of
Installation instructions could be betterInstead of using the double-sided tape while mounting the door, I found it easier to do the following for a new installation of both a pull-out mechanism and the door mounting kit:
1. Measure the distance from the floor of the cabinet to the bottom edge of the door and make a note of it.
2. Remove the door from the cabinet and take off all hinge hardware.
3. Set the pull-out assembly in place in the cabinet and mark the screw holes.
4. Remove assembly from cabinet and drill pilot holes for the screws.
5. Attach the door mounting kit to the pull-out assembly, including the door brackets. Hold the door brackets at the center of their vertical travel and lightly tighten the bolts.
6. Set the door flat on a table and position the pull-out assembly on it, resting on the door brackets. This is a stable setup and allows the position of the door relative to the pull-out assembly to be precisely set.
7. Center the pull-out assembly left to right on the cabinet door and also set it the correct distance from the bottom of the door using the measurement from step 1.
8. Mark screw holes in the door using only the horizontal slots in the door brackets.
9. Lift the assembly off the door, remove the door brackets from the L brackets, and screw the door brackets to the door using one screw in each of the horizontal slots in the door brackets.
10. You now have the pull-out assembly with the L brackets attached, and the door with the door brackets attached.
11. Install the pull-out assembly in the cabinet.
12. Put the door in place and attach the door brackets to the L brackets. Adjust the vertical position and front to back tilt of the door then tighten the bracket bolts.
13. Fine tune the left to right position of the door by slightly loosening the screws in the horizontal slots. Tighten screws when door is in correct position.
14. Add more screws in the single holes in the door brackets to permanently fix the horizontal position.
Date published: 2014-11-17
Buy the Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT in White at Build.com. Research Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT in White online. Find Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT in White features and specifications. Get the best deal by comparing the Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT in White today.
The cost to ship items varies by item, shipment and shipping option.
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49 *
Standard ground shipping transit time is 5-7 business days.
Free Freight Shipping on Orders Over $1500 *
Curb side delivery (also called freight or "LTL" shipping) is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like chandeliers, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment, and delivered to your curb by scheduled appointment. Transit time is 7-10 business days.
* For exact shipping costs, add the product(s) to your cart and enter your zip code. All offers pertain to the lower 48 states and do not include deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.