The Rev-A-Shelf Utility Tray provides an easy to customize way to organize utensils for any drawer. Available in four styles and four sizes, these utility trays are made with rubberized polystyrene which is easy to trim and install. With four finish options, you sure to find the utility tray to add a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen.
- Highly customizable to ensure an easy fit in any drawer
- Made from a durable rubberized polystyrene which is easy to cut to the perfect size
- Ideal for organizing kitchen utensils
- Cabinet Fit: Base Cabinet
- Depth: Adjustable from 17-3/4 Inches - 21-1/4 Inches
- Height: 2-3/8 Inches
- Minimum Opening Depth: 17-3/4 Inches
- Minimum Opening Height: 2-3/8 Inches
- Minimum Width: 14-3/4 Inches
- Width: Adjustable from 14-3/4 Inches - 17-1/2 Inches
- UT-10-52: UT Series 8-5/8 Inch Wide Trimmable Cutlery Tray Insert
- UT-15-52 (This Model): UT Series 17-1/2 Inch Wide Trimmable Cutlery Tray Insert
- UT-18-52: UT Series 21-7/8 Inch Wide Trimmable Cutlery Tray Insert
Wasted space is a thing of the past! Rev-A-Shelf is the world's largest manufacturer of functional storage organizing products. Rev-A-Shelf can offer both the professional and the homeowner the finest cabinet storage solutions available.
Additional Rev-A-Shelf Links
This Rev-A-Shelf item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rev-A-Shelf UT-15-A-52
- Rev-A-Shelf GUT-15W-52
- Rev-A-Shelf UT-15W-52
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the UT-15-52 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rev-A-Shelf products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.