Fury Heavy Duty Collection Residential Natural Gas Water Heater with Tall 48 Gallon Tank
Rheem's Guardian System provides double protection, shutting off both air and fuel systems should it detect the presence of flammable vapor accumulation. This system is also maintenance free with no filter to clean.
Longer Tank Life
Standard anode rods help protect water heater tanks from rust. This unit uses a patented magnesium anode rod design that incorporates a special resistor, resulting in longer tank life.
Patented EverKleen™ system fights sediment build-up which helps to reduce fuel cost and provide more hot water.
Fury's eco-friendly burner is a low nitrous oxide emission design, meeting 40 ng/J emission requirements
- Easy to light pilot with Piezo ignition
- Brass drain valve
- Temperature and Pressure relief valve
- Side water connections for space heating applications
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) requirements
- Tank Capacity: 48 Gallons
- Energy Factor: 0.58
- First Hour Rating: 98 gallons
- Recovery at 90 degree rise: 65.7 Gallons/Hour
- Max BTU Input: 65000
- Altitude Certification: 7700 ft. above sea level
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited Tank - 6 Year Limited Parts
- With ProtectionPlus: 6 year Limited Tank Warranty becomes 10 Years! (Requires Professional Installation)
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.