Point-Of-Use Collection Residential Electric Point-Of-Use Water Heater with 2.5 Gallon Tank
Point-Of-Use compact tank water heaters install almost anywhere a small amount of hot water is needed.
- High efficiency heating element
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
- Wall bracket for easy wall mount installations
- Corrosion resistant 1/4 turn drain valve
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) requirements
- 120 Volt with 3 prong cord set
- Tank Capacity: 2.5 Gallons
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited Tank - 6 Year Limited Parts
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.
Additional Rheem Links
Our SKU: Rheem 81VP2S-120V
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rheem 81VP2S-120V Product Specifications
|Height to Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve||14|
|Warranty||6 Year Limited Parts, 6 Year Limited Tank|
|Water Connection Center to Center||3.5|
|Water Connection Height||14|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.