The Universal Heavy Duty collection of water heaters is an excellent choice for commercial retrofits where ASME certification is required. Its compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations. Need installation flexibility? This water heater has water inlets and outlets on top, front, and rear.
- Suitable for General Commercial Hot Water Applications
- Long-life ASME Tank Design Incorporates a Proprietary Steel Formulation with High Temperature Porcelain Enamel
- Full port, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition System
- Conveniently Mounts on the Floor for Maximum Stability
- Thermostat Adjusts from 100 to 180 Degrees F
- 160 PSI Maximum Working Pressure
- Multiple Magnesium Anode Rods Provide for Internal Corrosion Resistance
- ASME-Certified T&P and Tank Construction
- Typical Installations Do Not Require Outside Ventilation, Refer to Installation Instructions
- Suitable for Indoor Installation Only
- 3-Year Limited Tank Warranty, 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- System Sentinel™: All models employ a diagnostic panel utilizing light emitting diodes (L.E.D.), corresponding to the number and location of each heating element. L.E.D.’s are energized when the electric elements are operating. An unlit L.E.D. pinpoints the exact location of a non-functioning element, making element operation diagnosis simple and positive.
- ASME Certified: The tank's construction along with the factory installed Temperature and Pressure (T&P) valve meet ASME's stringent standards for composition and construction, allowing for installation in environments where ASME certification is required.
- Direct Spark-to-Pilot Ignition: This energy saving feature only ignites the pilot when there is a call for heat. This equates to a lower gas bill, as water is only being heated when it is needed.
- Patented Anode Rods: Multiple Magnesium rods comprise this water heater's internal anode design. Magnesium is employed primarily to help resist corrosion within the tank, increasing the overall life of the tank and ensuring maximum performance over its lifetime.
- Tank Height: 73.0625 Inches
- Tank Diameter: 30.25 Inches
- Tank Capacity: 100 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Max BTU Input: 199900
- Thermal Efficiency: 80%
- Recovery at 60 degree rise: 323 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 100 degree rise: 194 Gallons/Hour
- Water Inlets: Top, Front, and Rear
- Water Outlets: Top, Front, and Rear
- Altitude Certification: 5000 ft. above sea level
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.
Additional Rheem Links
Our SKU: Rheem G100-200A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rheem G100-200A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rheem G100-200A Product Specifications
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Height to Gas Connection||7|
|Height to Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve||57.5|
|Height to Vent||73.0625|
|Max BTU Input||199900|
|Minimum Clearance Rear||4|
|Minimum Clearance Side||2|
|Minimum Clearance Top||12|
|Minutes to Recover Contents||31|
|Required Vent Size||6"|
|Series||Universal Heavy Duty|
|Water Connection||1-1/2", 2"|
|Water Connection Center to Center||23|
|Water Pressure (Max)||160|