Universal Medium Duty Collection Commercial Natural Gas Water Heater with 100 Gallon Tank 80000 Max BTU Input
The Universal Medium Duty collection of water heaters is an excellent choice for commercial retrofits. Specifically designed to fill the needs for small restaurants, offices, apartments, and more. Its compact size simplifies installations.
Minimize Down Time
Factory installed brass drain valve features full-port, full flow which allows faster draining and servicing. Magnesium anode rod ensures corrosion resistance for longer tank life.
If the pilot flame is extinguished the automatic control system is designed to shut off the gas. Relighting is a safe, easy procedure. Built-in gas pressure regulator assures even gas flow. Thermostat settings to 160 degrees F.
- Ideal for Retrofits, Small Restaurants, Offices, Apartments, and More
- Maximum Temperature Setting: 160 Degrees F
- Water Inlets: Top, Front, and Rear
- Water Outlets: Top, Front, and Rear
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Multiple Magnesium Anode Rods
- Factory Installed Full-Port, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Tank Capacity: 100 Gallons
- Thermal Efficiency: 80%
- Recovery at 60 degree rise: 129 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 70 degree rise: 111 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 80 degree rise: 97 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 90 degree rise: 86 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 100 degree rise: 78 Gallons/Hour
- Max BTU Input: 80000
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Tank
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.
Additional Rheem Links
Our SKU: Rheem G100-80
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rheem G100-80
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued