Universal Heavy Duty Collection Commercial Natural Gas Water Heater with 91 Gallon Tank
The Universal Heavy Duty collection of water heaters is an excellent choice for commercial retrofits. Its compact size and multiple water connections simplify installations. Need installation flexibility? This water heater has water inlets and outlets on top, front, and rear.
Minimize Down Time
The stainless steel burner assembly slides out like a drawer for quick inspection and maintenance. Factory installed brass drain valve features full-port, full flow which allows faster draining and servicing. Multiple magnesium anode rods ensure corrosion resistance for longer tank life.
The Direct Spark-to-Pilot ignition is designed to save energy and only ignites the pilot when there is a call for heat.
Patented multi-flue design using a proprietary steel formulation, combined with two coats of porcelain enamel, and the results equal a superior heat exchanger.
Rheem's exclusive diagnostic system. It watches over the water heater and verifies system operation sequence by sequence via LED lights.
- Ideal for retrofits
- Maximum Temperature Setting: 180 degrees F
- Water Inlets: Top, Front, and Rear
- Water Outlets: Top, Front, and Rear
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Sentinel LED Diagnostic System
- Multiple magnesium anode rods
- Direct Spark-to-Pilot ignition System
- Factory installed full-port, full flow brass drain valve
- Tank Capacity: 91 Gallons
- Thermal Efficiency: 80%
- Recovery at 60 degree rise: 323 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 70 degree rise: 277 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 80 degree rise: 242 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 90 degree rise: 215 Gallons/Hour
- Recovery at 100 degree rise: 194 Gallons/Hour
- Max BTU Input: 199900
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Tank
- Altitude Certification: 5000 ft. above sea level
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.
Additional Rheem Links
This Rheem item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rheem G91-200
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the G91-200 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rheem products with over 400 warehouses across the country.