- Non-metallic polybutene tank
- Unmatched tank strength from layers of filament wound fiberglass
- Recessed brass drain valve
- Tough polyethylene outer shell
- Polyurethane insulation
- Thermally fused upper element
- Titanium lower element
- Pipe wrap energy saving kit included
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Standard replacement parts
- Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Energy Factor: 0.94
- First Hour Rating: 61 gallons
- Recovery at 90 degree rise: 20 Gallons/Hour
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Tank - 6 Year Limited Parts
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.
Additional Rheem Links
This Rheem item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Rheem MR50245
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MR50245 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Rheem products with over 400 warehouses across the country.