Professional Collection 50000 Max BTU Input Residential Natural Gas Powered Damper Water Heater with Tall 50 Gallon Tank
Sitting atop the water heater is a 24 volt powered flue damper. It opens and closes automatically in response to gas-burner activity. When combustion stops the damper closes, trapping heat inside the flue and delivering more heat to the water.
Rheem's Guardian System provides double protection, shutting off both air and fuel systems should it detect the presence of flammable vapor accumulation. This system is also maintenance free with no filter to clean.
Longer Tank Life
Standard anode rods help protect water heater tanks from rust. This unit uses a patented magnesium anode rod design that incorporates a special resistor, resulting in longer tank life.
Eco-friendly burner is a low nitrous oxide emission design, meeting 40 ng/J emission requirements
- Standard replacement parts
- Brass drain valve
- Temperature and Pressure relief valve
- Standard Category 1, double wall, B-Vent
- Standard 110 volt electric outlet required for installation (includes 19 foot, 3 prong power cord)
- Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Energy Factor: 0.67
- First Hour Rating: 87 gallons
- Recovery at 90 degree rise: 50.5 Gallons/Hour
- Max BTU Input: 50000
- Altitude Certification: 6000 ft. above sea level
- Warranty: 8 Year Limited Tank with Professional Installation - 8 Year Limited Part with Professional Installation
Rheem has been manufacturing water heaters since the 1930's, with coast to coast distribution by 1936. Their product offerings cover commercial and residential heating, cooling, solar water heating systems, conventional storage-style water heaters, tankless water heaters, replacement parts and accessories. Rheem's manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, with four facilities in the United States. Choose an industry leader that is respected for reliability. Choose Rheem.
Additional Rheem Links
Our SKU: Rheem PRO50-50E2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rheem PRO50-50E2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued