This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cutting Oil Recommended
Model 690 Power Drive 115V 1/2" - 2" 25-60 NPT with Case and Support Arm
The 690 Power Drive is a new lightweight and powerful hand-held power drive. The 690 Power Drive is designed for threading 1/8" - 2" pipe with the use of 11-R Die Heads. It comes equipped with a full set of 11-R Die Heads, 1/2" - 2", the 691 Support Arm and a durable Carrying Case. The 690 Power Drive is the perfect lightweight and portable power drive for maintenance and repair workers, as well as service plumbers requiring 2" pipe capacity.
- 1/8" - 2" (3 - 51 mm) Pipe Capacity.
- 24" Length.
- Heavy-duty paddle switch with safety lock-off device (automatically locks off when released).
- Separate FORWARD/RELEASE switch.
- Spur gear reduction/face gear drive.
- All shafts, ball and needle bearing mounted. Permanently lubricated gear housing.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 16013
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 16013 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.