This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cutting Oil Recommended
Model 690 Power Drive 115V 1/2" - 2" 25-60 NPT with Case and Support Arm
The 690 Power Drive is a new lightweight and powerful hand-held power drive. The 690 Power Drive is designed for threading 1/8" - 2" pipe with the use of 11-R Die Heads. It comes equipped with a full set of 11-R Die Heads, 1/2" - 2", the 691 Support Arm and a durable Carrying Case. The 690 Power Drive is the perfect lightweight and portable power drive for maintenance and repair workers, as well as service plumbers requiring 2" pipe capacity.
- 1/8" - 2" (3 - 51 mm) Pipe Capacity.
- 24" Length.
- Heavy-duty paddle switch with safety lock-off device (automatically locks off when released).
- Separate FORWARD/RELEASE switch.
- Spur gear reduction/face gear drive.
- All shafts, ball and needle bearing mounted. Permanently lubricated gear housing.
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 16013
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 16013
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 16013 Product Specifications
|Pipe Capacity||1/2" - 2"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.