This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Die Heads Recommended
Cutting Oil Recommended
Model 690 Power Drive - 115V Kit Less Die Heads with Case & Support Arm
The 690 Power Drive is a new lightweight and powerful hand-held power drive. It is designed for threading 1/8" - 2" pipe with the use of 11-R Die Heads. The 690 Power Drive is the perfect lightweight and portable power drive for maintenance and repair workers, as well as service plumbers requiring 2" pipe capacity.
- 1/8" - 2" (3 - 51 mm) Pipe Capacity.
- 24" Length.
- Heavy-duty paddle switch with safety lock-off device (automatically locks off when released).
- Separate FORWARD/RELEASE switch.
- Spur gear reduction/face gear drive.
- All shafts, ball and needle bearing mounted. Permanently lubricated gear housing.
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 16708
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 16708
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 16708 Product Specifications
|Pipe Capacity||1/8" - 2"|