1/2" PEX Crimp Tool
- Product Features:
- Reduced Weight- Over 20% Lighter than traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Durable, Glass-Filled Polycarbonate E3TM Handles (Expert Engineered Ergonomics) provide increased comfort.
- Up To 33% Less Force Required to produce a crimp, compared to traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Compact Tool Length for access to tight spaces.
- Six tools available in (5) sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1" and a Combo 1/2" & 3/4" Tool.
- Easily adjustable lock screw for tool calibration.
- All tools come standard with a Go/No-Go gauge.
- For use with ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings for PEX tubing.
- Constructed of lightweight, durable polycarbonate E3® handles.
- ASTM F 1807 PEX Crimp Tools are ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water and radiant heating applications.
Additional Ridgid Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ridgid Products
- Shop All Ridgid Pex Hand Tools Collection Products
Our SKU: Ridgid 23448
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 23448
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Close Quarter Pex ToolClose Quarters Manual PEX Crimp Tools are the newest addition to the RIDGID Crimp Tool line. With handle openings up to 71% smaller than our standard PEX Crimp Tools, contractors can now maneuver into tight spaces with ease.