1/2" PEX Crimp Tool
- Product Features:
- Reduced Weight- Over 20% Lighter than traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Durable, Glass-Filled Polycarbonate E3TM Handles (Expert Engineered Ergonomics) provide increased comfort.
- Up To 33% Less Force Required to produce a crimp, compared to traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Compact Tool Length for access to tight spaces.
- Six tools available in (5) sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1" and a Combo 1/2" & 3/4" Tool.
- Easily adjustable lock screw for tool calibration.
- All tools come standard with a Go/No-Go gauge.
- For use with ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings for PEX tubing.
- Constructed of lightweight, durable polycarbonate E3® handles.
- ASTM F 1807 PEX Crimp Tools are ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water and radiant heating applications.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 23448
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 23448 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Close Quarter Pex ToolClose Quarters Manual PEX Crimp Tools are the newest addition to the RIDGID Crimp Tool line. With handle openings up to 71% smaller than our standard PEX Crimp Tools, contractors can now maneuver into tight spaces with ease.