Close Quarter Pex ToolClose Quarters Manual PEX Crimp Tools are the newest addition to the RIDGID Crimp Tool line. With handle openings up to 71% smaller than our standard PEX Crimp Tools, contractors can now maneuver into tight spaces with ease.
1" PEX Crimp Tool
- Product Features:
- Reduced Weight- Over 20% Lighter than traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Durable, Glass-Filled Polycarbonate E3TM Handles (Expert Engineered Ergonomics) provide increased comfort.
- Up To 33% Less Force Required to produce a crimp, compared to traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Compact Tool Length for access to tight spaces.
- Six tools available in (5) sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1" and a Combo 1/2" & 3/4" Tool.
- Easily adjustable lock screw for tool calibration.
- All tools come standard with a Go/No-Go gauge.
- For use with ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings for PEX tubing.
- Constructed of lightweight, durable polycarbonate E3® handles.
- ASTM F 1807 PEX Crimp Tools are ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water and radiant heating applications.
Additional Ridgid Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ridgid Products
- Shop All Ridgid Pex Hand Tools Collection Products
Our SKU: Ridgid 23463
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 23463
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 23463 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.