ST-33Q Line Transmitter
- Product Features:
- Distance: Induce over 8 times more current than the competition onto a target line. More current means that you can walk and trace further than ever before.
- Can be powered by internal D-cell batteries or a RIDGID 18V lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- When powered with the 18V pack, the Transmitter can output a 10 watt signal
- Induces at 8 kHz and 33 kHz for low distortion locates
- In direct connect mode, the SeekTech ST-33Q can transmit at any frequency between 10 Hz and 490,000 Hz.
- Speed: More signal equals less retracing of your steps to pick up and move the transmitter.
- Cut your inductive trace steps in half, by only having to set up the ST-33Q once. In direct connect mode.
- The LCD display gives instant feedback on current flow and line resistance.
- Accuracy: Induce more current at lower frequencies.
- Lower frequencies are less prone to jump onto other lines in congested areas reducing distortion and increasing accuracy.
- Confidence: More current on your line means more signal to locate.
- Combine your experience with the information provided by RIDGID Locators and you have the tools that allow you to work through difficult traces with confidence.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 26168
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 26168 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.