10"-17" Telescoping Basin Wrench
RIDGID Pipe and Tubing Tools include the legendary RIDGID pipe wrench, the most complete and premier line of threading and roll grooving equipment, best-in-class pipe and tubing cutters, bending and forming tools, and a variety of other pipe-working tools and accessories. RIDGID Pipe and Tubing Tools perform the same every time, job after job, under the toughest conditions.
- Basin wrech features spring-loaded jaws of forged alloy steel provide fast, one-hand ratcheting.
- Tension plug holds head in any position up to 90° angle.
- Telescopic shanks on Models 1017 and 1019 quickly adjust for lengths from 10" to 17".
- 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" Pipe Capacity
Additional Ridgid Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ridgid Products
Our SKU: Ridgid 31180
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 31180
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 31180 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Jaw Capacity||1.25, 2.5|
|Jaw Opening||1.25, 2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||250, 425|
|Nominal diameter||10, 17|
|Number of Tools Included||1|
|Pipe Capacity||1-1/4" - 2-1/2"|
|Type of Case||Vacuum Pack Tray|