9-1/2" Offset Hex Wrench. 1-1/8" - 2-5/8" Pipe Capacity.
RIDGID Pipe and Tubing Tools include the legendary RIDGID pipe wrench, the most complete and premier line of threading and roll grooving equipment, best-in-class pipe and tubing cutters, bending and forming tools, and a variety of other pipe-working tools and accessories. RIDGID Pipe and Tubing Tools perform the same every time, job after job, under the toughest conditions.
- Hex wrench features thin, smooth jaws slip into the tightest places.
- The extra-wide opening offset model is ideal for securing drain nuts on sinks and tubs.
- Hex jaw design gives multi-sided, secure grip on all hex nuts, square nuts, unions and valve packing nuts.
- 1-1/8" to 2-5/8" Pipe Capacity
Additional Ridgid Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ridgid Products
- Shop All Ridgid Specialty Wrenches Collection Products
Our SKU: Ridgid 31305
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 31305
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 31305 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Jaw Capacity||1.125, 2.625|
|Jaw Opening||1.125, 2.625|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||240|
|Number of Tools Included||1|
|Pipe Capacity||1-1/8" - 2-5/8"|
|Type of Case||Vacuum Pack Tray|
|Wrench Style||Offset Hex|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.