Micro IR-100 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The Ridgid micro IR-100 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. You simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-100 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. In addition to numerous other uses, this rugged, compact, instrument enables professional tradesman to diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating without contact.
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid strives to inspire confidence in their brand by engineering products that consistently perform in the harsh demands of the professional's work site. Powerful and reliable tools increase task efficiency, which results in faster work, more jobs, and improved profits. Ridgid aims to create industry innovations to help their customers create new services and income sources. When selecting the tools on which to stake your reputation, know that professionals choose the market leader. The difference is distinct. The difference is Ridgid.
Ridgid 36153 Features:
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily illuminate the surface area being measured.
- Ergonomic Pistol Style Grip with rugged over molding allows you to keep a solid grip in the harshest of industrial environments.
- 20 To 1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance.
- High and Low Alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements.
Ridgid 36153 Specifications:
- 9" Deep x 5.5" Wide x 3.25" High
- Temperature Range: -59° to 1472°F (-50° to 800°C)
- Measurement Accuracy: -58°F ~68°F (-50°C ~20°C) ±4.5°F (2.5°C); 68°F ~1472°F (20°C ~800°C) ±1.0% or ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
- Response Time: <150ms
- Measurement Calculations: current temperature, max temperature
- Measurement Units: Fahrenheit, Celsius
- Power Source: 1 x "9V"
- IP Rating: IP54
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 36153
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Ridgid 36153 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.