R26001 5" Random Orbital Sander
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid strives to inspire confidence in their brand by engineering products that consistently perform in the harsh demands of the professional's work site. Powerful and reliable tools increase task efficiency, which results in faster work, more jobs, and improved profits. Ridgid aims to create industry innovations to help their customers create new services and income sources. When selecting the tools on which to stake your reputation, know that professionals choose the market leader. The difference is distinct. The difference is Ridgid.
Ridgid 36883 Features:
- Best-in-class dust collection captures up to 90% of dust particles
- Overmold on top and base offers the user comfort in multiple grip points
- Electronic speed control from 7,000 to 12,000 RPM (no load speed)
- Soft start and pad brake for a gouge free work piece
- Through-body sealed slide switch for reliability and ease of use
- Quick release dust bag for easy removal
Ridgid 36883 Specifications:
- 12.75" Deep x 5.5" Wide x 7.75" High
- Input: 120V, 3 Amps
- No Load Speed: 7,000 – 12,000 OPM
- Pad Size: 5"
- Vacuum Adaptor: 1-1/4”
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 36883*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 36883 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.