3/8" Capacity Tubing Bender Model 606
The Ridgid 600 Series Lever Benders are specially designed for bending hard tubing such as stainless steel, steel and titanium. A simple two-stage handle design easily switches to bend up to 180°, keeping bends in-plane and accurate
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid strives to inspire confidence in their brand by engineering products that consistently perform in the harsh demands of the professional's work site. Powerful and reliable tools increase task efficiency, which results in faster work, more jobs, and improved profits. Ridgid aims to create industry innovations to help their customers create new services and income sources. When selecting the tools on which to stake your reputation, know that professionals choose the market leader. The difference is distinct. The difference is Ridgid.
Ridgid 38043 Features:
- In-Plane: Two-stage design allows bends from 90° to 180° without ever crossing handles; lock/unlock with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle.
- Accurate: Roll dies in bending carriage reduce tube flattening (ovality). Gain marks on front of form ensure properly aligned bending angles.
- Reduced Force: Extra-long handles for increased leverage; vise clamp block for extra stability.
- Ergonomic: Cushioned handle grips for improved bending ease.
Ridgid 38043 Specifications:
- 21" Length x 3.375" Width x 3.5" Depth
- Bend Radius: 15/16", 24mm
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 38043
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 38043
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 38043 Product Specifications