SeeSnake NanoReel Inspection Camera System (with Micro CA-300 and N85S drum)
The SeeSnake NanoReel opens up new possibilities in long run small diameter inspection jobs. Applications where only bore scopes could reach can now be inspected using the NanoReel. Boiler Tubes, Supply Lines, Sprinkler Systems and a wide array of specialty applications can all be inspected using the NanoReel.
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid strives to inspire confidence in their brand by engineering products that consistently perform in the harsh demands of the professional's work site. Powerful and reliable tools increase task efficiency, which results in faster work, more jobs, and improved profits. Ridgid aims to create industry innovations to help their customers create new services and income sources. When selecting the tools on which to stake your reputation, know that professionals choose the market leader. The difference is distinct. The difference is Ridgid.
Ridgid 40818 Features:
- Small Diameter and Tight-Turn Radius camera allows 1" lines up to 85 feet to be inspected.
- Lightweight and Compact unit allows for easy transport and efficient storage.
- Multiple Monitor Compatibility allows you to use the NanoReel with your existing SeeSnake monitor or the Micro CA-300 and MicroEXPLORER Digital Inspection Cameras.
- Interchangeable Drums let you change out the inner drum depending on the application. Choose from:
- L100 and L100C – 1 1/2 to 4 inch lines with a stiffer push cable allowing you to inspect lines up to 100 feet.
- D30 and D65S – Small diameter with tight turns, 1 1/2" to 3" P-Traps, toilet traps for lines up to 65 feet.
- N85S – Ultra small diameter lines 1" to 2" with tight turns for specialized applications.
Ridgid 40818 Specifications:
- Camera Head: 0.62" (15.5mm)
- Cable Length: 85' (25m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.25" (6.3mm)
- Line Capacity: 1" to 2" (19 – 50mm)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Length: 13.25" (33.7 cm)
- Width: 6.6" (16.8 cm)
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 40818
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 40818 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.