238-P 1-1/2" - 8" Powered Soil Pipe Cutter
RIDGID Model 238-P Powered Soil Pipe Cutter cuts cast iron soil pipe quickly and easily in tight spaces. The 238-P is designed to cut up to 8" soil pipe when driven by an impact driver or 4" with the included ratchet.
- Dual Powered - Operates using a 1/2" square drive impact driver or ratchet
- High Capacity - Cuts 8" diameter soil pipe when used with an impact driver (minimum 200 ft-lbs of torque) or 4" manually
- Compact - The 11.5" length, removable handle, low profile cutter wheels and compact design fits into tight places in both overhead and below grade applications
- Lightweight - At 13.5 pounds mounting the tool in difficult places is easy
- Easy Set-Up - Articulating outward facing chain hooks lay on the pipe to simplify latching
- Clean Cut - Two directional operation allows scoring of the pipe for a clean cut
- Durable - Patent pending torque limiter helps protect the tool from overloading
- 238-P Soil Pipe Cutter
- 1/2" Square Drive Manual Ratchet
- Removable Handle
- Chain For Up To 8" Diameter Pipe
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 42878
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 42878 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
RIDGID Powered Soil Pipe Cutter VideoRIDGID Model 238-P Powered Soil Pipe Cutter cuts cast iron soil pipe quickly and easily in tight spaces. The 238-P is designed to cut up to 8" soil pipe when driven by an impact driver or 4" with the included ratchet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.