RIDGID Powered Soil Pipe Cutter VideoRIDGID Model 238-P Powered Soil Pipe Cutter cuts cast iron soil pipe quickly and easily in tight spaces. The 238-P is designed to cut up to 8" soil pipe when driven by an impact driver or 4" with the included ratchet.
238-P 1-1/2" - 8" Powered Soil Pipe Cutter
RIDGID Model 238-P Powered Soil Pipe Cutter cuts cast iron soil pipe quickly and easily in tight spaces. The 238-P is designed to cut up to 8" soil pipe when driven by an impact driver or 4" with the included ratchet.
- Dual Powered - Operates using a 1/2" square drive impact driver or ratchet
- High Capacity - Cuts 8" diameter soil pipe when used with an impact driver (minimum 200 ft-lbs of torque) or 4" manually
- Compact - The 11.5" length, removable handle, low profile cutter wheels and compact design fits into tight places in both overhead and below grade applications
- Lightweight - At 13.5 pounds mounting the tool in difficult places is easy
- Easy Set-Up - Articulating outward facing chain hooks lay on the pipe to simplify latching
- Clean Cut - Two directional operation allows scoring of the pipe for a clean cut
- Durable - Patent pending torque limiter helps protect the tool from overloading
- 238-P Soil Pipe Cutter
- 1/2" Square Drive Manual Ratchet
- Removable Handle
- Chain For Up To 8" Diameter Pipe
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades.
Additional Ridgid Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ridgid Products
Our SKU: Ridgid 42878
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 42878
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 42878 Product Specifications