This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Press Rings Recommended
Soil Pipe Cutter Recommended
Power Adapter Recommended
Battery Charger Recommended
Pex Jaws Recommended
- 30% Smaller than RP 330 Press Tool for Increased Mobility (See Comparison Image Above)
- 17% Lighter than RP 330 Press Tool for Decreased User Fatigue
- 31% More Time Between Services (42,000 Cycles) than RP 330 Press Tool
- Enjoy Over 400 Presses from the Advanced Lithium 4 Battery (44698)
- Forget About Downtime with the Ability to Choose Either Battery or AC Power (44468)
- Up to 4" Pipe Capacity with Ridgid Ring Jaws (Sold Separately)
- 270° Rotating Swivel Barrel for Pressing in Difficult Areas
- LED Light Helps Maintain Productivity Even in Low Light Applications
- Compatible with All Standard Series Pressing Jaws and Attachments from Ridgid
- For Use with Steel Pipe, Soil Pipe, PEX, Copper Tubing, and Stainless Steel Tubing
- Included ProPress Jaws Designed for Use on Copper and Stainless Steel Tubing
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 43358
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 43358 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Featured Product - Ridgid RP 340The RP 340 press tool has a 4" capacity and weighs only 8.3 pounds. It features a 270° rotating swivel barrel, perfect for getting at hard-to-reach connections. An available 18V Advanced Lithium 4 battery helps the RP 340 achieve more than 400 presses per charge, and it has an industry-leading service interval of 42,000 cycles. An optional AC power adapter can further maximize uptime job site to job site.