This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cable Rust Inhibitor Recommended
K-750 115V AUTOFEED Drum Machine with One Pair of Gloves, Standard 5/8" Tool Set, and (C-24) 100' x 5/8" Cable. For 3" to 8" Drain / Sewer Lines.
- Powerful, self-contained machine ideal for lateral lines. Easy to transport, minimal set-up - attach a tool and go.
- Versatile AUTOFEED adjusts for either 5/8" or 3/4" cable
- Cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant cable drum withstands harsh treatment and abuse. It will not dent or corrode and cleans easily.
- Drum holds 100 feet of 3/4" (30m, 19mm) or 125 feet of 5/8" (35m, 16mm) cable and is designed for quick, easy removal.
- Well-balanced design gives machine a lightweight "feel." Transport wheels ease loading into service truck/van.
- Equipped with 1/2 HP induction motor, 115V Models.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- K-750 Machine
- One pair of gloves
- C-24, 100' x 5/8" Cable
- Standard 5/8" tool set
Standard 5/8" Tool Set Includes:
- T-403 3" P-Trap Cutter.
- T-406 Spear Blade Cutter.
- T-413 3" Cutter.
- T-407 Retrieving Auger.
- T-411 2" Cutter.
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 47047
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 47047
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 47047 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pipe Capacity||3" - 8"|