This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sectional Rods Recommended
K-1000 Rodder Machine with Basic Tools - Cleans 8" to 24" (200-610mm) Drain/Sewer Lines
- A rugged, compact machine well-suited for straight main line work in municipalities, universities, institutions and industry.
- Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe – up to 500 feet.
- Equipped with a 6 HP gasoline engine and forward/reverse transmission.
- Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverse at full throttle.
- Spring-loaded throttle control is hand operated.
- Varies rod speed within each speed range.
- Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle.
- Adjustable torque limiter minimizes kinking of rods and excessive torque through transmission system.
- B-3542 Rod Driver
- A-2704 Tool Driver
- A-3567 Drive Pin
- R-0 Rod Turner
- A-4558 Torque Adapter
- A-12 Coupling Pin Key
- A-1 Operator’s Mitt (LH)
- A-2 Operator’s Mitt (RH)
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 59175
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Ridgid 59175 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!