This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
K-7500 115V AUTOFEED Drum Machine for 3" - 10" Lines with 3/4" Pigtail and Standard Accessories
- The performance, cable control, durability, and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Ideal for any tough job, such as roots – up to 250'.
- Cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Powerful, yet quiet, 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
- Inner-drum and ball bearing distributor arm work with motor/gearbox system to reduce chance of cable flip-over.
- Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever, and clean easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 125' of 3/4" cable or 150' of 5/8" cable.
- Powerful AUTOFEED mechanism has grease fittings and an open design for easy maintenance; advances and retrieves cable up to 22' per minute.
- Narrow profile allows machine to fit through bathroom doors.
- Handles adjust to desired height to ensure balanced transport.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- k-7500 Drum Machine
- 3/4" Pigtail
- Standard Accessories
Standard Accessories Includes:
- T-406 Spear Blade.
- T-407 Retrieving Auger.
- T-411 2" Double Cutter.
- T-413 3" Double Cutter.
- T-414B 4" Double Cutter - (Blade only).
- T-416B 6" Double Cutter - (Blade only).
- T-408 Sawtooth Cutter.
- T-403 3" P-Trap Cutter.
- T-468 3/4" Flexible Leader.
- Leather Gloves
- Tool Box
- Hex Key.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 59562
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 59562 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.