This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cable Rust Inhibitor Recommended
Chain Knocker Recommended
- A powerful, easy to transport, versatile machine for cleaning indoor drains.
- Requires minimal set-up to clean sink lines, floor drains and roof vents.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant molded cable drum won’t dent or rust.
- The drum tilt adjusts for proper cable feed angle. Inner-drum guards against cable flip-over.
- Cable drum’s quick-release and built-in hand-holds allow easy cable change and transport.
- Optional sink drum holds up to 50' of 5/16" or 1/4" (15m/8mm) cable.
- Powerful 1/12 HP Universal Motor spins cable at 240 RPM.
- When cable hits blockage, motor gears down automatically to deliver more power and enhance operator control.
- Tools connect to cable in seconds.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- IW (Integral Wound) cables available. IW cables are slightly stiffer and kink resistant. All IW cables use 3/8" T-200 series cutters.
- K-3800 Drum Machine
- C-45, 1/2" x 75' Cable
- T-102 Funnel Auger
- T-142 Knife Blade Cutter
- T-107 Spade Cutter
- A-12 Pin Key
- Pair of Gloves
Additional Ridgid Links
Our SKU: Ridgid 63822
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ridgid 63822
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ridgid 63822 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Pipe Capacity||1/4" - 5/16"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.