This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Chain Knocker Recommended
K-60SP-SE 115V Sectional Machine for 1-1/4" - 4" Drain Lines with A-1 Operator’s Mitt, A-12 Pin Key, and A-60-12 Rear Guide Hose, plus: A-61 Tool Kit and A-62 Cable Kit
- A compact machine for institutional, commercial or residential cleaning.
- Also ideal for septic tank vacuum truck operators. Small enough to fit into cramped spaces, yet powerful enough to clear tough blockages.
- Ideal for rooftop vent stacks. Rear handle allows for easy transporting up ladders and onto rooftops.
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control.
- Simple adjustment knob allows unit to spin both 7/8" (22mm) and 5/8" (16mm) diameter cable.
- Remove only two bolts to access jaw set for cleaning or replacement.
- Removal of same bolts provides access to belt drive.
- Equipped with 1/2 HP motor.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- K-60SP Machine.
- A-1 Operator’s Mitt.
- A-60-12 Rear Guide Hose.
A-62 Cable Kit, includes:
- A-8 Cable Carrier.
- Five Sections Of C-10, 7/8" Cable, Total 75 Feet.
A-61 Tool Kit, includes:
- T-101 Straight Auger.
- T-102 Funnel Auger.
- T-107 Spade Cutter.
- T-125 Retrieving Auger.
- T-150-1 Sharktooth Cutter.
- A-3 Tool Box.
- A-12 Pin Key.
Additional Ridgid Links
This Ridgid item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ridgid 66497
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 66497 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ridgid products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.